Eudaimonia nomination link.
Monday, February 28 from 2-3pm. A calendar invite will be updated shortly. To start, we will be providing updates on Eudaimonia and setting some time aside for pod members to consider who they would like to nominate at this nomination link. Here is the zoom link: https://ucla.zoom.us/j/96110522165
We will also be joined by the UCLA Depression Grand Challenge (DGC) team who will present on their work towards addressing stress and resilience through the STAR project.
The Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS), Ashe Student Health Center and UCLA Depression Grand Challenge are collaborating on a pilot project to offer the Stress and Resilience (STAR) Wellness Check to students, which is a 5-7 mental health assessment. The student will set up an account and then take a survey which will provide the student immediate feedback and referrals for applicable services. Referred services will range from prevention education through the UCLA STAND program through CAPS and more immediate crisis response.
The DGC will discuss:
1. What the STAR Program is
2. How it will be rolled out
3. How it is a collaboration with other student mental health services on campus
4. How mindwell and campus colleagues can support
Our Agenda is below:
1. Introductions and Ice Breaker
2. Eudaimonia Updates
3. Setting time aside for nominations (if people would like to nominate)
4. Introduction of the Depression Grand Challenge Team
5. Presentation on STAR by DGC